- Member companies of the British Golf Industry Association commit themselves to maintain a high standard of quality and service to purchasers of golf products and services.
- All member companies have met the strict membership criteria before acceptance into membership and thereafter undertake, as members of the BGIA and FSPA, to maintain a high standard of commercial and professional competence.
- Member companies agree to notify the BGIA if there is any significant change to their method of commercial operation or customer profile.
- Member companies agree not to sell other members’ products, either new or recycled, without the authority of the original supplier.
- Member companies agree that the use of association information, data and surveys must be used solely by the member company, and that the passing on of information to third parties is strictly forbidden.
- Member companies judged by the BGIA to have fallen below an acceptable standard will be invited to improve their performance or will be liable to expulsion from the Association.
- Member companies readily endorse their acceptance of the comprehensive statutory protection available to consumers under UK and EC laws.
For membership information please take a look at our Join BGIA page.